TurnageFamily Dentistry

Call Us:  601-924-4494

Most dental insurance plans cover 100% of a patient’s preventive care, such as annual or semi-annual cleanings, x-rays and sealants. Basic procedures are treatment such as fillings and extractions are mostly covered at 80% with the patient being responsible for any yearly deductibles and a remaining 20%. Other services are covered under insurance but the percentages do vary from policy to policy and some have limitations such as waiting periods.

We strive to help each patient make the most of their insurance cover each year. We provide a full work up of any treatment that needs to be completed with an insurance estimate. We also, for larger services, send the information to the insurance company prior to treatment to get an estimate from them as well.

Use the form below to refer patients to our office!  

Insurance 

Dr. Turnage and her staff make my 7 year old feel so comfortable! She looks forward to her checkups months in advance! Thanks you guys for being awesome."

- Denise Carraway, 5 Star Review

Click to View More Testimonies/Reviews

Office Hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:00 - 5:00 PM

Saturday: By Appointment Only

Sunday: Closed

Turnage Family Dentistry

505 Springridge Road, Suite C Clinton, MS, United States

Office: (601)-924-4494

Testimonials

Contact Us

Clinic News

Turnage Family Dentistry accepts emergency appointments. Please call our office and speak with one of us.

Have you been screened for oral cancer? This procedure is highly recommended. Read More

We are a Dental team that bases our success on the long-term oral health of our patients.


We believe in personalized, comprehensive care based on your specific needs. Read More

Learn About Us

  • General & Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Full Exams
  • Fluoride Treatments
  • X-Rays
  • Oral Cancery Screenings
  • Custom Bleaching Trays
  • Dental Implants
  • Teeth Cleaning
  • Bridges / Crowns

Our Services

Please click Here to be directed to our secure Payment Processing portal. We've made paying your bill online easier than ever!

Pay Your Invoice

New Patients

Welcome! We welcome all patients from the young in age to the young at heart. Download the New Adult Patient Registration Form or New Child Patient Registration Form today!

Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Emergency appointments available.

Appointment Request